Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

Jepp. This is me, i guess.
The photo was taken a few months ago just when the political party (which i am president of) had won the student-union election (so i became president of the student-union instead).
The t-shirt was a bad joke.

Attachments

• humofil.jpg
    humofil.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 69
at first glance you reminded me of rodger daltry from the who. nice pic - nice smile - thanks for sharing!

Since Cody posted a pic (a while back that no longer works) of him drumming, I figured I'd share these images I just took. I am actually drumming in these, these are not posed.

I like my expression better in this first one, but...

Attachments

• medrumming1.jpg
    medrumming1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 53
... this one shows more of my kit.

And yes, I'm in my PJ's. And it's almost 5:30 p.m. :)

Attachments

• medrumming2.jpg
    medrumming2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 43
arden you look like Ben Folds. Anyway keep up the good work of infuriating your neighbors.

Speaking of which, my bass guitar is black. I'm wondering how cheesy it would be to put one of the white Apple stickers on it that came with my Power Mac G4. I really don't want to be associated with some of the embarrassing people I see at the Apple Store and MacWorld events. :eek:

here is one, i kinda look like this, only my eyes arent normally so crazy

illustratorviewersbarone-19.jpg

Heh, my neighbors are really cool about my drumming. I talk to them sometimes, and one guy, Steve, tells me that I'm improving and such and such. Besides, I don't open my windows, so it's really muffled anyway (though I still wouldn't drum at night, for fear of retribution. Mostly from my mom & sister).

hey arden, now that I've seen what you look like I don't think I can take you seriously - it's the pyjamas.

Was your drumming that bad that you had to wear ear muffs?

LOL, no, it's that loud. And actually, the ear muffs make my main snare drum sound a lot better (not the blue one).

G: What were you wearing on that day?

The black polo t shirt with Apple logo and "Apple Staff" (you can partially see it in the pic).

Man, you all are so much younger than I had pictured you in my mind! Shesh! :p

(Not referring to Gia or Ed - I already knew how old you too where, not saying you're old either to begin with! LOL :D)

Arden, after showing yourself in those pjs, never ever mock another's fashion sense (or lack thereof). :D

LOL, would you rather I had changed to take that picture? ;)

Besides, I'm not mocking her fashion sense or anything, I'm just wondering what she's wearing... it looks kind of odd the way she's standing.

No offense, G! :D

Back