Let's see if your real face looks better than your desktop. Post your pic!

nice, hulkaros. In this house one of mz house mates is greek. at some point i got a feel that with one word of greek (malaka) i can understand up to 25 % of some discussions.. :)

have you guys seen my big fat greek wedding? i saw it in a plane, and i think it#s exactlz the tzpe of the movie i like to see when i flz. light, fun etc. (sorrz im using a german kezboard right now, thus all the tzpos...)

Hehe, how did you get the honor to use a german keyboard? I am using a german keyboard and see: fly fly fly fly fly, zone zone zone zone zone :D

Giaguara said:
nice, hulkaros. In this house one of mz house mates is greek. at some point i got a feel that with one word of greek (malaka) i can understand up to 25 % of some discussions.. :)

have you guys seen my big fat greek wedding? i saw it in a plane, and i think it#s exactlz the tzpe of the movie i like to see when i flz. light, fun etc. (sorrz im using a german kezboard right now, thus all the tzpos...)

And I bet that in some other discussions, if not, in most discussions, you can understand the 75% :D

Big Fat Greek Wedding was a great movie and certainly deserves at least a part 2 :) And remember: If you have ANY health problems just spray them away ;)

Guten Morgen and kalimera!
I know the feeling. Got a girlfriend that is three years older than me (24 vs 27) and all the sudden all her friends are getting pregnant and look so happy. I bet they just do it to give my girlfriend strange ideas :)

Ok: here we go.

this is me looking scared cuz all the sudden i turned around and there was a bright flash in my face. and this is my girlfriend sitting on a chair.

enjoy :)

Attachments

• moi.jpg
    moi.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
  • hannah.jpg
    hannah.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
hehe, much better! Funny, on the thumbnail pic you look like a woman (like you have earrings and red hair and pale face...) :D ;)
Nice pics! I remember you posted some pics before, right?

Decado said:
Guten Morgen and kalimera!
I know the feeling. Got a girlfriend that is three years older than me (24 vs 27) and all the sudden all her friends are getting pregnant and look so happy. I bet they just do it to give my girlfriend strange ideas :)

Kalimera ;) As for "strange" ideas: Ok about your girlfriend but what about you? Do you get any "strange" ideas on that matter? :D

this is me at the beach in Belgium, next to me is my girlfriend

Attachments

• warmenmoe.jpg
    warmenmoe.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 42
My Significant Other and me a few months ago. Not sure what caused me to have such a goofy grin on my face at the time. :confused:

Back