Let's speak Babelfish! Come on, just this once!

Bluefusion

Into the Breach
OK, here's how it works. We each say something first translated through ONLY one language and back in BabelFish. (For example, English-->Spanish-->English) but don't say what you actually wrote... see if other people can actually figure it out and have a conversation entirely in Babel.

Hey! It's my 60th post!

------------
English-->Chinese-->English (I'm only doing this once)

Good, is this this how effective. Our various words something first translates passes the only one language and behind in BabelFish. (For example, English -- >Spanish -- >English) but what let alone did you in fact write... see if the people could in fact appear it. Not perhaps this operates basic, but any, it are the value fire. Hey! This is my 60th post!

English of --> the Italian English of -->
the that sound divertimento. Kind of the ordering of the thing that we were making in the thread, " if voted Herve 2, I promise... Is really kind of divertimento, in a way.

English-->French-->English

Yes, it is similar to this starting. However, this starting will be completely about Babelfish and nothing differently!

English-->Japanese-->English

This is the strange thread. Just a little presumption what. I made be convinced in order the exactly my mother new iMac to buy me,! That should enter to 2 weeks densely densely.

:confused: :) :D

English --> German --> English

I visited the more Techstuetzforen recently and helped peoples with Apache (yay!) and however sendmail (bleh) saw this forum as it'd are few fun out. MacAddict let a history, in which they became translated Musiklyrics in babelfish run once. It was really merry.

Woah, this one really didn't come out right.
English-->Italian-->English

They are happy that this is working the way that I have previewed. When I have tried this on the tribunes of MacAddict, nobody has known that what to make. That one is RIGHT however, because all it is slyer here. That a lot is entertaining. Mantenerla in on!

For a reason or another this cord of spiral zany Jadey remembers another episode to me and I behind shared within a humorous department esperanzic of the book in 1982. There we were, eyeing the series of Zim of the invader of the first operation hardly whereas a handful of ninjas of the half-talent barreled inside through the door and made pivot inside through the Windows. We luckyly had billy present near of clubs and come without mercy to the blow under ninjas before they could inflict ignited damage, in umm, matter...

English > French > German > French > English :D

This one cracks me up!

"Us it whole noise as of Herve now."

If someone can get that I will be amazed. Just take a guess. I'll tell if nobody gets it.

Yeah, he did that nicely... I sure wouldn't have thought of it.

English--->Portugese--->English

It is good for seeing that the peoples are starting really to have the amusement in this string. I wait that we let us can pleasant and long starting be before he dies finally, that hopeful he will not happen for one when.

This is a shameless (but very funny) way to get to 100 posts. I'm almost there.... so here goes.

English--->Japanese-->English:

I today reaching in 100 posts, am very happy. My dsl modulator-demodulator blinks, everything is large. I have acted present sleep, very strangely very, but, being to have possessed the day when I am good that is not important.

English--->Chinese--->English:

I want to know when WarCraft III does come out. I too long-term and so on, and I want as soon as possible to play it. When the raincoat edition comes out? The flying snow adopts so for a long time does any it is a little fearful.

YAY 100 posts! Woohoo! Less than a month, too!

English > Korean > English

You guys are never going to guess this one:

This goes out and disappointment one thing where seeing until now is a fun must do,!

I will post the answer here too, because nobody's gonna figure this out:

English > Spanish > English > German > English

Once on a time, I filled the Wharf for mentioned above by 100 Windows.

Attachments

• solution.txt
    53 bytes · Views: 18
He is really annoying that new my mac does not read the temperature of the layer of the limit of the processor of correc .

lol
english-->italian-->french-->german-->english

i n the middle of domando perch.¬.Ue stiamo parlando nel linguaggio di HERVE?! In the
middle of ricordo di quando abbiamo fatto questo con SITHIOUS e TABELLA dur.©e HERVE
che abbia avuto e migliore inglese pr.§mier of setting in cycle alcuni altri sulla scheda not
potremmo capirli purely it it it it!!!! Cos.¨ PU. it thi s capire chiunque?? Significo parlo
sette che linguaggi, mine traduco questo l.. UN ad UN altro, ad UN altro ad UN altro...
wave... Esso pU..®me dur.©e gente capire of setting in cycle otterr. molto confusionario
through voi l... In the middle of domando ITSELF de..®me qualcosa questo aluminium come
millionnes che more scriver capirebbe of hanh nel vietnamita ITSELF s. To Sarebbe molto it
sweat have reazione vedere divertente tutto questo hehehehe. Equipaggiare questo. ¬ ¨ Ue
hilarious!i

LOL you're not supposed to do that many because it never works, but it was funny so I'll let it go... this time. :)

LOL

Back