Little Snitch 1.2.2

And if you had searched this forum for "LittleSnitch", I'm sure you'd have found older threads about this software that would have been worthy of your praise-post. ;) (Use search...)

Ahh sorry; new to the Mac world I forget others are not. Won't happen again. I just get over excited about finding ways to get a Mac to do what my PC does. I forget to kind of check it is not old news.

I'm automatically informed about such updates from macupdate.com ... Gotta love that free account they gave out in January... :) (no harm done, akkarin.)

Well, now I have a problem with the dmg, it won't mount. It says it does but nothing shows up in the Finder and trying to go directly to the folder via Go To Folder says folder not found. Weird.

When I used Skype, LS kept coming up with warning messages (30+). I would click 'allow' each time and eventually be able to make a call. The next time I used Skype the darn thing would happen all over again, and so on ...

Well _that's_ easily solved. Take the first message from Skype/LS and let Skype do any connection forever.

I tried that and it made no difference. However Holmes, I defer to your expertise in these delicate matters and will re-open the case immediately.

rhisiart said:
However Holmes, I defer to your expertise in these delicate matters and will re-open the case immediately.
Meaning?

No, let skype open every connection forever, no problem here, actually it's been quite a while since LS has popped up on me, guess it's tamed now and know what I want to connect with outside servers.

You'd have to open LittleSnitch's preferences and delete the entries for Skype first, of course...

Back