London Store?

jobsen_ski

Daily Player
Just wondering if anyone had heard/found out anymore about the London Store and I was also wondering if Apple had officialy anounced it yet? I can't wait realy hope they have the luky bags there 2 !!! :)

Well, there hasn't been an announcement by Apple. However, I thought it was going to take a while, anyway according to the rumours...

Rumoured for a Xmas 04 opening I think... at the Piccadilly end of Regents Street. That's all I know.

What's a 'Lucky Bag'? Does it contain a pencil, a slice of cake, a rubber in the shape of an ice-cream cone and an "Action Jack'? Remember those? If you're under 30 - probably not.

Not a rumour, according to MacUser UK:

"The store, at 229-247 Regent Street, will cover around 20,000 square feet. As well as all of Apple's product lines, the shop will sell third-party products..."

gigapet said:
What's a 'Lucky Bag'? Does it contain a pencil, a slice of cake, a rubber in the shape of an ice-cream cone and an "Action Jack'? Remember those? If you're under 30 - probably not.

They were selling them to the first 200 customers at the oppening of the San Fransisco store the other week they cost $250 and could have up to $1000 of stuff in them, most contained iLife, Keynote, .Mac subscription, 10% Discount card, Bluetooth USB adapter, Wireless Mouse, and a Wireless Keyboard.most bags then contained an Airport Extremeand a luck few got an iPod Mini or a 20GB iPod. (possibly some other variations) but not that I have heard of!

Realy hope they do this in London I would well camp out (like the hundereds that did for SF!!!)

Hey I'm there already - its bloody cold, and no sign of the builders. I'll keep you updated on the scaffolding and delivery trucks, guy, but in return please send supplies (sleeping bags, flasks of coffee) to:

Cold Looking, Scruffy But Too Well Dressed To Be Homeless Guy In "Think Different" Sweatshirt
The Alleged Future Apple Store Site
Regents Street
London
W1

Tune in for more live coverage from MacMuppet! :D

Now that's dedication and fanaticism.

Well done, that man!.. :D

Back