Looking for a good host company

www.your-site.com . I've been with them for a couple of years now and been very happy with them. Very cheap, too. I believe that you have to pay extra for MySQL, but it is still cheaper than most.

ReadyHosting ...

One plan

$99/year
500MB space. PHP. MySql. ASP. Unlimited Email. And most importantly...

UNLIMITED TRANSFER (ie - you won't get hit with "exceeding your bandwidth" charges!)

They rock. Been with them for over a year and have had little trouble.

Stay away from Interland. They bought out my old host ICOM, and have caused me numerous headaches. I finally dumped them and moved all my accts the Readyhosting.

Welcome to ReadyHosting.com, the ORIGINAL, $99/year, all inclusive, Windows 2000 web hosting provider.

Uh.. Just say no. You'll be thankful next time a script kiddie decides to release a mass malformed IIS-attacking URL.

I do not care if there is no transfer charges, and it is only 99$ a year. I will not insult windows on my site... and have people find out it is running on a windows server. Just like Microsoft and Unisys's "We have the way out" webpage, that is running on BSDLinux servers.

www.itsamac.com

I run a few sites through them with no problems. Best of all, they're on g4's. The also have a OSX package which supports MYSQL and PHP.

Originally posted by mdnky
www.itsamac.com

I run a few sites through them with no problems. Best of all, they're on g4's. The also have a OSX package which supports MYSQL and PHP.

I second itsamac.com.
They are really good. We're hosting our site with them right now on their G4s and OSX. We have access to PHP, MySQL, and their 6 redundant connections to the internet.

Also, they usually respond to any email inquery in less than 10 minutes.

Originally posted by Mac Write
It's a Mac@$25/month for PHP/MySQL and only 4GB bandwidth ouch!!!!

You get what you pay for...6 connections with itsamac vs. 1 with the others. Better service, more speed, great garantee, and redundunacy x 6.

I use www.webcity.co.uk. PHP, MySQL, stats, Perl, redundant, great service for £59 a year. You are limited in bandwidth, but you can purchase more. Unix or NT hosting. Needless to say, I have gone the UNIX route.

R.

try www.hostica.com I have my site hosted there. they are great so far. i pay 9.50 a month for 10 moths plus 2 free months.

here is my site
http://www.ribitch.com

i am moving to www.cyberwings.com in june. I paid 3.90 for a years account that met and exceeded my hostica account. They had a sale soing in april for half off all hosting for the 1st 1000 customers. I missed that, but i am still saving a butt load.

here is a site hosted off of cyberwings:
http://www.passwird.com

They have decent revieews. I have yet to find somebody complain, especially about the price. (110 MB for unde 5 bucks per the YEAR!!!! plus unlimited pop3 accounts)

I wish i could find a host that had webobjects deployment installed....

Originally posted by Bluefusion
CIHost.com....
no one has ever heard of them but they're great.

CI Host (Gag) THey are the worst host in history (even worse then Interland).

Check out www.webhostingtalk.com nothing but hell. Tera-Byte, though has great praise. I have had next to no down time over the last year with them (maybe 1 hour tops).

For real info on a web host, check out www.webhostingtalk.com they tell ther truth.

Back