Looking for true HD content

chevy

Marvelous Da Vinci
Staff member
Mod
I love my 24" iMac... but I miss real HD content.

Do you know any good source of such material ? Can we buy good 1080 HD content on any web site ?

I was just thinking the same thing.

I just wish I could experience that much definition... my eMac chokes on 720. Heh.

I was just thinking the same thing.

I just wish I could experience that much definition... my eMac chokes on 720. Heh.

I too was seeing my G5 go to 120% usage when just viewing the HD trailers. I then got the Apple 23HD display. I was really surprised that once that display was hocked up viewing HD content now only stressed my G5 only 32%. I then went onto Google and did a search and found out if you use the new HD displays they have a HD video processor in them (not just Apple displays). Now I have no problem watching HD content. You may have a different experience depending on your own computer.

I was really surprised that once that display was hocked up viewing HD content now only stressed my G5 only 32%. I then went onto Google and did a search and found out if you use the new HD displays they have a HD video processor in them (not just Apple displays). Now I have no problem watching HD content. You may have a different experience depending on your own computer.

I would be suprised too. Ha, their own HD vid processor? Leave it to apple.

MrPrez

Back