Lost install disc. Logic 9 what should i do?

giancarlovarela

Registered
HEY! So I have Logic Studio 9 with all the cds, and even its code and everything. but I have a problem. Im missing the install disc! What am i supposed to do? Is there any way i could download the installer programming and burn it to a cd or just download it to the computer and still put everything in. I don't want to be missing any single thing and want the installation to be 100% complete.

Please help!

Are you saying the installer DVD for Logic Studio is missing from the box? That also installs MainStage, WaveBurner, Soundtrack Pro, and Compressor.
I think you should have 9 disks if it was complete, but you only have 8? If you don't have the installer disk, then you are not just incomplete. All of the other disks simply provide additional content, and aren't required for installation, so you're missing the primary piece.
Did you purchase Logic Pro as a used set? Maybe you can get your money back.

Apple doesn't provide downloads of installer disks for commercial software, unless that's an update install, and you already have the original install completed (and you have the original install set)
If you bought the set directly from Apple, and the disk is missing out of the new box, then you can call Apple to see if they can do anything for you. If you have simply lost the disk, then you could purchase a new set. There's also a possibility that you could try to download a (questionable) copy of that installer from one of the (questionable) sites that provide access to (pirated) copies of commercial software. No one at this site will help you with that - you're on your own at that point.

I lost the install cd! Altough I already have it installed in my laptop( got two computers). is there any way i could then transfer it and later add on the other parts of the instalation? I dont want to buy the whoole package again! :(

If you have registered your Logic Studio software with Apple, you might be able to get a replacement installer DVD for your Logic software. You should try calling AppleCare, see if they can do anything...

Back