Lovely, lovely, Jewelbox

peterthistle10

Registered
Can anyone tell me where to get Jewelbox for OS X????

I believe it was made in 1992 by Rodney & Brenda Jacks.

Also, I would be interested in any information about the world's best game. The colors, the graphics, the music....this game entrances me for hours and hours!

Perhaps I alone in enjoying this game? Or is there someone out there who is a fellow 'Jewelboxer'??????  :)

Have you tried searching through Google?

Although I doubt that a game for OS X would have been created in 1992, unless it was ported over to OS X. :D

Has it ever existed for Mac OS X? Was it freeware? (Else no-one should mail it to you, anyway.)

I had it and liked it too. Seems it was an OS9.x program tho. My wife particularly liked Jewelbox as it was fun and soothing.

From searching around the internet, there doesn't seem to be a Jewelbox program for OS X.

If you still have it for OS 9, though, it should easily be playable in the Classic environment -- provided you have a Classic environment.

Hi, I too was a Jewelbox nut and have been looking for OS X version for many years now, to no avail. It was a lovely game that none can compare! Someone should do it!

Hi I am still looking and waiting for this game to come out on Mac OX but it looks like Hot Rod games simply isn't going to do it tho they said they would several years ago. Still would LOVE to have the game with music and beautiful falling jewels, was my fave. If anyone knows anything about it, please inform. thanks, Katie

Back