LTM and Nummi show/ Rated "R"

Well I beleive we are way off track. This is supposed to be a show. Not a pointless bunch of posts about how nothing in this world is fair.:D Oh who cares! Right? Wait... EVERYBODY! We should be considered outcasts again Nummi. If they cant get rid of us, they will just ignore us.:)

Originally posted by Lessthanmighty
Whoa there Tonto. You better not being saying what I think you are saying.

The underdogs always end up winning.:D

Yes... that is what I am saying :)

underdogs... I wish they always won. Apple is underdog.

A VISITOR! AND ITS HERVE! HOWS IT GOING HERVE?!

Why must you disagree with us... just kidding. I see that maybe other people actually read this garbage. This makes my day.:D

Welcome to the show. Our first guest today is Herve. He is a long time macosx member. So Herve tell us a little about yourself.

Don't dream!
Last year I succeeded a graduate in informatics and it is not so magical as I thought. After it I was not making more money and the only thing that I have received as advantage is the use of forgotten hardware. Today I have paid for my universitybooks and I have gone watching Apple computers. After speaking with the people there and having received some folders and a cdrom I was glad when I passed the pcstore that it wasn't opened yet so that I was not exposed...

correction... I think you mean shoe size.:p :D

You know what they say about a guy with big feet, right?
They say, "Damn! Look at those big feet!" ;) :D

Back