LTM and Nummi show/ Rated "R"

I went to your thread Blue. I posted twice. congrats again. So... what was the URL to that host you were talking about ? :) :) :)

With you 10.X posts per day Xoot. it will not be long before you have your own congrats thread. And you better pray to the God of skinny punks that I do not start the thread :)

This just goes to show you what happens when you dont show your face in a few days. This place looks like hell. I thought we hired a janitor to get rid of this trash? Ahhhh... what the **** do I care.

:: sigh :: Why do I bother?

Nummi, it's Cyberwings.com ... as I said, their prices went up a bit but they're still quite good.

LOL xoot for the longest time I was sure you'd beat me to 1000, because I really wasn't posting that much... I thought... but you'll have a congrats thread soon too (now, whether it gets longer than a page is another story :)) j/k

Gentlemen, I'll let you get back to.. whatever the hell it was you were talking about :)

Its ok blue... I cannot remember what we were talking about. it was crap anyway.

So does anyone know where I can get help with GoLive. I fired that baby up last night... I had no idea how to use it.

GoLive comes with a big-ass manual :))), but the easiest way to learn is through Adobe Studio (studio.adobe.com) and the online help (which is INCREDIBLY good).

edit to add the smiley (so you know i'm being sarcastic :))

Back