Mac-based Accounting Software

bowjest

Registered
Hello to all,

I've been trying to find an easy-to-use, inexpensive bookkeeping/accounting package for the Mac to help me manage my business.

Most things I've found have either been too expensive (several hundred pounds) or too difficult for a non-accountant to use.

A few days ago I stumbled upon a Bristol, England firm called InstantAdmin. The software is very straightforward, easy-to-use, and does pretty much what I need it to do.

The only problem: I can't get anyone to answer my emails about a few questions I have and a couple of problems with functionality that I've found.

Does anyone here have any experience of InstantAdmin? I'm hoping this isn't some fly-by-night outfit as I'd really like to buy this software, but not if I can't get a simple reply to an email.

Thanks,

Bowjest

I don't know about that program but have seen good reviews the follow softwares:

1. FileMaker Pro - Great database program

2. Things- Most Mac bloggers go nuts over this program

3. iBank - Great for most banks except HSBC.

These are just two programs i think of off the top of my head. You can search for alternative on MacUpdate or VersionTracker and read the user comment to get alternatives and general feedback about the program.

Good Luck in your search.

Good evening. I didn't hear about the service that you are talking about. As for me, I'm using another bookkeeping accounting from the UK. To my mind, it's not difficult in usage and helps me to improve my business. You should check it. I believe that you will solve your problems.

Back