Mac Mini switching to 1080i from 1080p

mightyjlr

Registered
So I got 1080p to display on my plasma. The only problem I have is that when I try to run iTunes visualizers (any) it switches to 1080i. When I stop the visualizer the computer goes back to displaying 1080p. Anyone know a way to keep it on 1080p all the time?

So I got 1080p to display on my plasma. The only problem I have is that when I try to run iTunes visualizers (any) it switches to 1080i. When I stop the visualizer the computer goes back to displaying 1080p. Anyone know a way to keep it on 1080p all the time?
You don't state which model TV, which model Mac, which version iTunes, or which version MacOS X you are using. Having said all that, your concerns are largely irrelevant. All flat-panel TVs display 1080 content as 1080p irrespective of the source.

You don't state which model TV, which model Mac, which version iTunes, or which version MacOS X you are using. Having said all that, your concerns are largely irrelevant. All flat-panel TVs display 1080 content as 1080p irrespective of the source.[/QUOTE

Somehow your answer seems quite rude - can you guess why - MisterYou?

Back