Mac Netbook

Rhisiart

Registered
Likely to be priced at £750 ($900) including a touchscreen, I struggle to see how Apple would attract PC users from purchasing this rumoured product compared to competitive prices around £300 for other models. Or perhaps they are aiming at existing Mac owners?

Kinda like the tail end of this discussion?

http://macosx.com/forums/opinions-open-letters/308030-i-want-bigger-ipod-touch.html

If Apple does release this rumored "netbook," I think we can all rest assured that it will redefine what a "netbook" really is -- i.e., it won't be some underpowered, cheap, plastic notebook that just happens to be smaller than a regular notebook. I doubt Apple would try and compete in the netbook market as it currently stands: cheap, cramped, underpowered and overhyped. They didn't release the iPhone to go head-to-head with the plethora of crap, disposable phones that were flooding the market (RAZR, ROKR, Nokias, etc.)... they redefined what a phone should be to the point where there really wasn't any competition at all!

I'm still at a loss in trying to see where this rumored piece of hardware that's bigger than an iPod but smaller than a notebook fits into their product lineup, and what portion of people's lives it's supposed to fit into. Why do I want a bigger iPod touch? Why do I want a smaller notebook?

I'm hoping I'm going to be proved extremely wrong (and there's a case of beer on the line as well, so that's double-incentive!) and Apple will once again wow me with their foresight and ingenuity.

这是新加的空白文章14,可以在ubb可视化编辑器中,添加和修改文章内容。

Back