Mac OS X 10.2.4 - merged

dang you're quick.

btw-
The 10.2.4 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Address Book, Classic compatibility, Finder, FireWire, Graphics, OpenGL, and Sherlock. It includes AFP and Windows file service improvements, as well as audio, disc recording, graphics, and printing improvements.

For detailed information on this Update, please visit http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n107362

Check your software update:

The 10.2.4 Update delivers enhanced functionality and improved reliability for the following applications, services and technologies: Address Book, Classic compatibility, Finder, FireWire, Graphics, OpenGL, and Sherlock. It includes AFP and Windows file service improvements, as well as audio, disc recording, graphics, and printing improvements.

For detailed information on this Update, please visit http://www.info.apple.com/kbnum/n107362

BTW.......... Hello everyone!

I wish i was downloading, instead I'm waiting to get my new 17" powerbook...

(I am doing the 'switch')

Not a big mac fan until OSX however I am a freebsd fan, so I like OSX.

the link just doesn't work. that's the site that software update links to. sorry =/

Was "just" a lot of stability updates and such. I wanted gadgets and gizmos! :) I have to get a lot of firewirestuff to my computer so i learn to appreciate the compatibilty-updates.

I have it running now. It's build number is 6132. I'm still testing it out. Seems o.k. for now.

Works here too and I checked it a few minutes ago (like 8 minutes ago, 2210 GMT) and it didn't work.

Must have visited it before they had a chance to put it up :)

Build 6I32. So far all I have discovered different is that my PHP module doesn't work. Frustrating. With previous updates I just killed the 2.0 thread and sudo apachectl graceful and I was fine. And Apple's documentation was strangely missing for this one.

Address Book no longer quits when you close the main window. I personally liked that. Other than that I see nothing else that's obvious.

address book didn't quit from closing the menu before. i know, i just found it open with no window a couple of days ago. most mac programs don't quit with window closing.

Back