MaC OS X Server VPN

ggirao

Registered
Hello,

I have one mac os x server 10.6 running a VPN with two ethernet cards; one private and one public, being this one as default gateway on netstat. When I connect trough the vpn not using "Send all traffic over VPN connection" i can access my lan (on the office with has vpn) and reach the internet (over my home's isp connection). But I need to access some services that are only reachable on the office, so i need to tick "Send all traffic over VPN connection". At this way i cannot reach neither lan on office neither web. Cannot ping none address etc... Can you help me out please?

Do you have the proper gateway configured for TCP/IP for your VPN connection? Usually this would be the computer hosting DNS -- in a lot of my situations, this is the local IP address of the computer hosting the VPN services.

Ah, maybe in the DNS pane (in the "Advanced" section of the Network System Preferences for your VPN connection) -- you can manually add your DNS server there (sorry, "gateway" was the wrong term).

Back