MacHeist nanoBundle

#1 Rhapsody

Mac Guru
Get 6 apps for free worth over $150 from MacHeist.

You get:

- ShoveBox ($25) - easily capture important bits of information
- WriteRoom ($25) - a distraction free writing environment
- Twitterific ($15) - popular Twitter client
- TinyGrab ($14) - quickly share screenshots
- Hordes of Orcs ($25) - tower defense game
- Mariner Write* ($50) - fast, streamlined word processor

*Mariner Write will not be available until 500,000 people have downloaded the other apps

Cheers Rhapsody - i got the something is happening soon' mail from MH but didn't get round to looking at it as their little webapp crashed Safari.

The MacHeist bundles are, undoubtedly, extremely worth it -- the software is heavily discounted and you can get a lot for a little...

...but just as a "buyer beware" -- there have been complaints in the past that the licenses/serial numbers you receive with these bundles may not be full-blown, commercial, single-user licenses. For example, the serial numbers you receive in the bundle may not be eligible for free or discounted software version upgrades, contrary to a serial number purchased individually at full price.

As an example, let's say BBEdit 12 is sold in a MacHeist bundle, and the final price is $39. BBEdit 12 is a $100 piece of software if purchased directly from BareBones Software, and the serial number I receive with the MacHeist bundle may not be eligible for the $19 "upgrade" to BBEdit 13 (whereas a serial I purchased for $100 from BareBones would be).

I hope that makes sense. Caveat emptor.

Last edited:
True EDCC - but this bundle is free as in beer - i would be more cautious if i were paying.

I want MarinerWrite really, but only for interest, between textedit, TextMate, Word 2008, Scrivener and CopyWrite i am pretty covered. I guess I am just acquisitive!

I want MarinerWrite really, but only for interest, between textedit, TextMate, Word 2008, Scrivener and CopyWrite i am pretty covered. I guess I am just acquisitive!

Yeah, I'm the same way. Most of the apps I'll never use but I downloaded them anyway. :D

Back