MacOSX.com word association!

Reggae

(many of my friends make electronic music and I cannot tell you how many hours i spent in rooms while people; messed around with the tape delay settings in Logic).

Ska

(yeah, but I'm talking about doing it the analog way....they would do it using a tape delay machine that had a tape reel attached to it. It was wild....again, thank god for digital effects.. :p)

sanctimonious

(nixgeek: yeah, i saw those old machines once, crazy things. On the digi effects, its was amazing the first time i saw logic + the esx24 and the es1/2, it was a full studio on an imac).

derogatory

(Speaking of old machines, I saw an IBM server the other day. It was the original server. Anyway, the thing was bigger than a coffee table, and had about 8 slots for RAM boards. Each of the 8 slots took a card with 8 different sticks of RAM on it. It was crazy.)

tout

(here at work they have a little old tech museum, and they have the earliest HDs they used here, about 60 cm across and about 8mb, that and some gadgets like an original acoustic coupler to connect a modem to a standard phone).

Back