MacPilot - Free today only (12/16/06)

This link is to MacAppADay.com, a website where obscure Mac apps are advertised and discussed. There is no link to download the app from this site. On the website of Koingo Software, the developer, there is not a hint that this app is free--not today or ever. Having downloaded and launched MacPilot, I am informed that it is a demo. When I say that I want to register it, I am taken to Koingo Software's store where I am asked to fork over $19.95, the standard price.

How do I get this utility without paying for it?

Seems to be a limited supply of downloads. I downloaded from that MacAppADay site earlier today. There was a download link above the comment section partly down that page, and now that space says 'All Gone', so you missed the free stuff today. More tomorrow, I guess, some other software.

This link is to MacAppADay.com, a website where obscure Mac apps are advertised and discussed. There is no link to download the app from this site.
You got to the page too late.

If you go to Bob's link then scroll down you'll see “All gone”. That’s where the link was.

So I guess they made only a certain number of downloads free.

There's a download for a free program every day in December. There are only so many, so get there early, otherwise the supply will be gone.

each and every day, we’ll give away 5000 copies of a popular mac application.

obscure Mac apps

Not hardly, a few of the ones given away

YummyFTP
MacPilot
PTHPasteboard
shadowBurn
Overflow
EarthDesk
Thrupp
Ecoute et Note - DevonNote
XSlimmer
DevonAgent