A few months ago I bought a MacBook Pro 13". Unfortunately, I spilled juice over the keyboard which caused some damage to the DVD drive mainly. I let the computer sit for about a month after having someone 'mop up' and try to get out as much dried juice as possible. The juice problem seemed fixed and I got the DVD drive fixed too. I was able to use the computer as long as the power cable was plugged in. It worked fine until the batter died and the computer wouldn't turn on even with it being plugged in. The only problem was, the battery wasn't charging. At first I thought I needed a new battery, but after I charged it back up in a friends MacBook pro, this clearly was not the case. I took the MagSafe port out from under the logic board and tried to see if that was the problem. It looked fine and had no juice on it from what I could tell. It seems the computer needs the battery to start up, but after that the power cable keeps the computer on but doesn't charge the battery. It's as if the circuit going from the MagSafe Port to the Battery so that it can charge is incomplete. I don't think it's along the logic board because both the battery power and the cable power to the logic board is fine. It seems as though there's a loose wire on the MagSafe port (internal) going out to it's connection on the logic board. My Question is, should I order a new MagSafe port to replace the current one or should I have an apple specialist see if it's the circuitry along the logic board. I know it's not the battery and its connection to the logic board. Anyone who can help me out, I need to know so I don't loose money where I don't need to. Thanks!