mail and entourage

ranasta

Registered
My daughter recently upgraded her slot loading iMac to Jaguar. She needs to use Entourage for her email. I use Mail. Whenever I (also Jaguar) send her something she receives a blank message. Is there anyone who has come across this problem and can offer an explanation?

At work, some people use mail, some use Entourage. and we send mail to eachother all the time.
No problems to report at all!!!!

ranasta said:
What is "Exchange support"?

Exchange Support is something that Entourage has built-in for corporate environments. Basically, the e-mail server at a corporation would have the Exchange software running, and all the email clients like Entourage would connect, send and receive email through the Exchange server.

I had a problem once with Mail mangling my attachments so that people couldn't read them when I sent them, but that was back in the 10.1.x days.

Might wanna check the font settings or something in both programs -- should be able to do this from within the Preferences menu. Just make sure both are using a standard font for message viewing, like Arial or Helvetica or any other font you know works and looks correctly. Perhaps her machine is set to view messages in a font that's corrupted or something.

Back