Meet the Board of Directors... who are they and what do they have to do with us?

nope, something can be fast without being fast enough for something in particular. even if that something is just some people's perception. ;)

gotta check out TOTN again. i distinctly remember the story of IBM approaching Steve - they even showed his house in Santa Cruz at the time. i would have sworn it was pre-apple existence.

ok, i reread the transcript and apparently my mind is frizzled. you are right in your details. not sure how my mind messed them altogether. at any rate, that doesn't change my opinion of Steve by much. i still see him as a man who is dedicated to what he sees as right and what he sees as best. whether others see him as that is unimportant. obviously you don't agree with his decisions and i am sure you're not alone. but he stiks by them and i respect that. i don't idolize him, i don't expect him to carry apple single handedly and i don't expect him to have a perfect track record. I just expect him to keep computing interesting. and to make computers that work and are easy to use.

as a consumer, not a pro, apple has done a good job of this in my mind. i wish os x could do what it does without unix, but hey, if that's what it takes, i can live with it.

erp.

sorry about the technical difficulties with my brain.

I've posted the board on a page complete with pictures for your personal enjoyment. It took me weeks to find a picture of Jerry York. I don't think he likes public attention.

http://www.pezagency.com/apple/board.html

:banana: <-- where is that dancing fool?

Back