Michael Bartosh

Go3iverson

Registered
I wasn't sure if I was going to post about this anywhere, but since there isn't a thread dedicated to him on MacOSX.com, I thought it was right to recognize him on the Server board.

It pains me to say that the world as a whole and the Apple community specifically, suffered a great loss this past weekend with the passing of Michael Bartosh at the young age of 28. For those of us who knew Michael, the loss is immense. For those of you who didn't, you missed meeting a truly unique individual and one of the brightest minds you can come across.

Michael was a great, fun loving guy, who brought his own flair to his work. I was one of the lucky ones to have known Michael and those who know me realize the gravity that his passing has had on me, as I credit Michael for getting me started on learning Directory Services way back when and for encouraging me to expand myself beyond where I used to be in life.

For those of you out there who benefitted from his work, please keep him and his family in your thoughts.

Thank you all.

Michael

A sad weekend, indeed. He will be missed greatly. My thoughts and prayers are with him, his family, and his friends. I'm sorry you had to suffer such a loss.

Well I don't know who he was, but it's always tragic when you lose someone close to you, especially at such a young age. What was it that he did?

Back