Michael Jackson cleared on all counts!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems to me like there wasn't much bold evidence against him. Mostly just weak claims by a family that is sueing for money, like they did with Leno.

Yay! Perverts unite!

The fact that they didn't even convict him on giving alcohol to minors is ri-frickin'-diculous.

I can't stand the fact that so many people become intoxicated by celebrity. Grrrr.

Whatever he specifically did (or didn't do), i would at least hope he would stay the hell away from children after this.

I don't understand all the hostility towards Jackson. Admittedly I didn't follow the case at all, but wasn't all the evidence and testimonies false?

I'm not exactly hostile, I pity the guy (so obviously screwed up). Its just that he admitted sharing a bed with children, and for him to avoid future prosecution and for the rest of the world not to worry, i really think he should just stick with hanging out with all his animals and leave the kids to themselves.

Innocent or guilty does not matter anymore. What is really is needed is three things:

1) Parents NEED to keep children away from him!
2) The man NEEDS serious psychiatric help!
3) He needs to get rid of all the "yes" people around him and needs some tough love from his family. This ties in with my number two suggestion.

Creditability was the key factor in this case. Now that does not mean he did not do it, but it was in the middle of this case. Reasonable Doubt still means something in American Jurisprudence, if you have enough money.

In response to some comments above the evidence was not shown to be false and he was not proven innocent. He was found not guilty - they could not prove him guilty but that does not equal innocent. In fact they were interviewing one of the jurors on the radio as I was driving in this morning and the juror said that they thought he had molested children. But that they did not feel like the prosecution had demonstrated that he had molested this child on this occasion.

Listening to their discussion of what they said the mother said it kinda made sense that there was doubt. Because either you had to believe that if he was molesting this particular child then the child's mother was basically pimping him out to Jackson. This was icky on all sides.

I am not an expert on this but I did listen to a 4 minute radio story ;-)

Satcomer said:
Innocent or guilty does not matter anymore. What is really is needed is three things:

1) Parents NEED to keep children away from him!
2) The man NEEDS serious psychiatric help!
3) He needs to get rid of all the "yes" people around him and needs some tough love from his family. This ties in with my number two suggestion.

Creditability was the key factor in this case. Now that does not mean he did not do it, but it was in the middle of this case. Reasonable Doubt still means something in American Jurisprudence, if you have enough money.

DAMN STRAIGHT! Sick perv. Should sell Neverland and get some f**king help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back