Michael Jackson New Record

I am thinking about what is happening now. It seems me obvious that you know the latest about Michael Jackson. We all know that Samantha&co has posed nude for example. When she does something that is not good it will be difficult for me to say you are wrong because she looks good. When some other popstar is doing something with children I think that I will reject him because I have choice to choose another direction from now on.

I have seen him with his child hanging out of the window on television. I own the record(lp) Thriller. I had the record "Purple Rain" from Prince and I changed it for his record ten years ago. He is singing there with Paul Mc Cartney.

And now, what makes you sure he did some weird stuff to that child? ;)
I hope not only things you see/read/hear in the press. If it was just by the press, there were not enough prisons for the "bad guys".
I like Michael Jackson. He have some great pleas in his songs which I believe he is not just singing to have a great image. I believe some envious ppl are just trying to see him down and coming up with those stories..
But this is my own opinion and if he really did that stuff to that little boy (what is decission of the court should), he should be arrested like everyone else too.

Michael Jackson has serious personality issues to work out. I think jail time might be good for him.

Someone was saying how he's not such a "smooth criminal..." and something else. :)

Very few entertainment personalities capture my attention, In fact,I could hardly care much less. Still, "personality issues" don't get worked out through jail-time. Michael Jackson reflects a society of misplaced values. He needs help, not a trip to a slammer.

Zammy-Sam, did you see the Martin Bashir interview broadcast by ITV (British channel)? There are accusations thrown around of bias and creative editing but even accounting for the most hostile editing known to man some of the remarks that he made are bizarre and disturbing. He openly confessed to sleeping with children in his own bed while sitting on a couch holding hands with a 12/13 year old boy throughout the interview. Whether anything untoward happened or not, he is a 44 year old man who should NOT be sharing a bed with children. He can claim to love children all he likes but that is not exactly model behaviour for a typical 44 year old. The man who organised the interview was the spoon-bending guru Uri Geller, who was one of Jackson's closest advisor prior to the inevitable scandal after the programme was broadcast. During a subsequent interview with Louis Thereaux (BBC) he admitted that he would not let his own children sleep with Jackson. He is no longer a part of Jackson's inner-circle. The bottom line is this: Would you let your children sleep in Jackson's bed? If I had children I would not let them sleep with the rich guy who owns the private theme park down the road. A lot of Jackson's supporters seem oblivious to this and accept this type of behaviour as perfectly natural.

And now, what makes you sure he did some weird stuff to that child

Hanging an infant out a window isn't wierd enough for you.

Jackson should be put in the general population of a prison for awhile. See how he likes it. The man is a pedifile.

Now, none of us here know for absolute sure that Michael Jackson did anything other than simply go to sleep with children in his bed, and saying that he should be sent to prison because he's a weirdo is just silly -- that's like saying that prison would help RuPaul, Elton John, Marilyn Manson and the members of Jim Rose Circus.

Wacko Jacko's got some weird ways, but being weird isn't illegal. He's obviously obsessed with remaining a child -- he idolizes Peter Pan and the idea of being young forever. Hell, his plastic surgery is OBVIOUSLY done to try and keep him looking young (although anyone will look like a plastic doll if they spent as much as Jacko on plastic surgery).

I have my doubts as to Jacko's guilt, but I can't help but think that it wouldn't be unheard of for him to have molested a child or three. But if we simply say, "He's weird and I don't like it and it's all a little creepy so send him to jail," then half the population would be in jail.

lilbandit said:
Zammy-Sam, did you see the Martin Bashir interview broadcast by ITV (British channel)? There are accusations thrown around of bias and creative editing but even accounting for the most hostile editing known to man some of the remarks that he made are bizarre and disturbing. He openly confessed to sleeping with children in his own bed while sitting on a couch holding hands with a 12/13 year old boy throughout the interview. Whether anything untoward happened or not, he is a 44 year old man who should NOT be sharing a bed with children. He can claim to love children all he likes but that is not exactly model behaviour for a typical 44 year old. The man who organised the interview was the spoon-bending guru Uri Geller, who was one of Jackson's closest advisor prior to the inevitable scandal after the programme was broadcast. During a subsequent interview with Louis Thereaux (BBC) he admitted that he would not let his own children sleep with Jackson. He is no longer a part of Jackson's inner-circle. The bottom line is this: Would you let your children sleep in Jackson's bed? If I had children I would not let them sleep with the rich guy who owns the private theme park down the road. A lot of Jackson's supporters seem oblivious to this and accept this type of behaviour as perfectly natural.

The typicall behaving-pattern of a 44 years old man doesn't have to fit to everyone. Does that justify jail? I mean, all that is known yet is that he is spending the night in his bed with the children in there. Does that mean we should sue every mother AND father out there? Imagine your child is scared of God knows what and comes to your bed and your neighbour shoots a pic of you and your child in the bed. Should you be arrested? One might say: "well, this is your own child, Michael does so with other children as well". Well, that shoes very well how much he really cares and that all children are like his owns.
I can just repeat: if he really did some weird stuff with that child and other as well, then he should be arrested. But for what he is doing by now I don't see any reason for all this...
There are many crazy ppl out there that don't fit to the typicall ppl. Does this mean we need billions of jails?

And the important half at that....

Jail is an out-of-sight out-of-mind ostrich solution to this particular problem.

If you want to talk about protecting children, you can take Jako as your target, or you can turn south and do something about hunger, poverty and disease in the developing world.

This is show business as usual.

Tru, none of us knows for sure, but sleeping with small children, and you think this freak did nothing wrong, after paying $20,000,000 to the last victum that made charges. NAIVE comes to mind.

RuPaul, Elton John, Marilyn Manson and the members of Jim Rose Circus.

These people may be different, but I don't remember seeing any of them involved in anything like this.

Jackson is a sicko and should be put away, in a mental institution, but I'd like to see him passed around a prison first for a couple years.

Anyone who messes with kids should be in prison for awhile with the population there knowing what he did, then have his gonads removed with a dull spoon.

bobw said:
Tru, none of us knows for sure, but sleeping with small children, and you think this freak did nothing wrong, after paying $20,000,000 to the last victum that made charges. NAIVE comes to mind.

RuPaul, Elton John, Marilyn Manson and the members of Jim Rose Circus.

These people may be different, but I don't remember seeing any of them involved in anything like this.

Jackson is a sicko and should be put away, in a mental institution, but I'd like to see him passed around a prison first for a couple years.

Anyone who messes with kids should be in prison for awhile with the population there knowing what he did, then have his gonads removed with a dull spoon.

True, Jacko has some weird ways, but until the end of his trial, no one can say whether or not he did it -- yes, we have our very strong suspicions, but you can't send someone to jail on suspicion. How would you feel if, 6 months in the future, the accuser came forward and publicly admitted it was a publicity/money stunt? Chances are that won't happen, but what if...?

We can't send weirdos to jail. Weird people make beautiful things: music, art, poetry, movies, etc. We DO need to send criminals to jail, though, and we can't say someone should go to jail until we've proved that they've crossed the line.

My point is that Jacko has been an influential figure for most of his life. People have some suspicions that he's been doing some nasty things, but you nor I can say for SURE that he did them. Perhaps the parents just didn't like the fact that he was sleeping the same bed with him. Perhaps he crossed the line while the kids were in his bed. You don't know, I don't know, and the courts don't know yet -- hell, all we DO know at this point is that he's weird, and more than one person has accused him of going too far.

We will have to wait and see. If I were weird, I certainly would not like people automatically assuming that I needed some good, hard jailtime, no matter what I was accused of, until I was proven guilty (either in court or out of court). Now, if I were convicted, then people saying I needed some jailtime would be justified. But if we say he needs jailtime before even trying him in court, that's just plain backwards... we will have to wait and see.

This would all be okay if having a lot of money didn't have the ability to buy you out of trouble, but unfortunately, it does.

Back