Mouse Pointer Moving Along with Click

luizcrf

Registered
Hello, I recently acquired a mouse model Dareu A960s, however, I noticed that whenever I right-click somewhere on the screen in Windows, the pointer moves along with the click, making navigation difficult.
I've tried several solutions, like installing new drivers and tweaking the settings, but to no avail.
I tested the mouse on other computers, changed the mousepad and changed the DPI, but nothing worked.
I noticed that two other mice of the same model have the same problem, while other mouse models that I have, which are even of lower quality, do not have this difficulty.

I would like to know if anyone has faced this situation and if there is any solution to correct the problem, because I have tried everything and I have not been successful.
Thanks for any help.
Video:

your video shows you left-clicking the mouse, only touching with the "click" finger, and the mouse is free to move. You are not controlling the movement of the mouse in any way, and the mouse simply moves slightly each time you press the click.

Maybe your previous mouse simply did not move when you touched the mouse just to click the left button, and this new mouse needs more stability, by controlling the mouse with the palm of your hand, like most people do with a mouse.
I noticed from a couple of reviews, comments that the mouse is quite light in weight, and flexes, or feels a bit flimsy. Maybe that results in the mouse feeling unstable.
What's the solution? Sell or trash the mouse, get a different brand that is a better fit for how you use a mouse.

your video shows you left-clicking the mouse, only touching with the "click" finger, and the mouse is free to move. You are not controlling the movement of the mouse in any way, and the mouse simply moves slightly each time you press the click.

Maybe your previous mouse simply did not move when you touched the mouse just to click the left button, and this new mouse needs more stability, by controlling the mouse with the palm of your hand, like most people do with a mouse.
I noticed from a couple of reviews, comments that the mouse is quite light in weight, and flexes, or feels a bit flimsy. Maybe that results in the mouse feeling unstable.
What's the solution? Sell or trash the mouse, get a different brand that is a better fit for how you use a mouse.
hello friend, sorry, I understand, however
The pointer moves regardless of whether I'm holding it or not.
When I try to close a browser tab, for example, by pressing the X, the pointer moves and sometimes I can't close the tab.
I've tried installing another driver, changing the mousepad, decreasing the DPI, disabling pointer precision in Windows 10, and it doesn't work.
I bought 2 mice of the same model, and both have the same problem.

Olá amigo, desculpe, não havia percebido.
No harm, but you are clearly quite computer literate. How could you not realize? Are you that sheltered that you do not know that there is another computer world out there besides MS Windows PCs?

No harm, but you are clearly quite computer literate. How could you not realize? Are you that sheltered that you do not know that there is another computer world out there besides MS Windows PCs?
I don't think the world will end because of this mistake, but if the moderator feels offended, I don't see any problem in deleting the post.

I don't think the world will end because of this mistake, but if the moderator feels offended, I don't see any problem in deleting the post.
The moderator is not offended. You are not the first and you will not be the last. And did you notice the post from DeltaMac that gave you a solution?

Back