My Mac lost my second hard drive? Help

StuT

Registered
After updating to the latest OSX 10.4.2 my Mac (Mirrored G4) doesn't recognize my second hard drive anymore. Anyone have an idea how to get it recognized again?

Desperate!

Is it connected via some PCI SATA card (if so, which one?), or is it connected to the internal ATA bus via a PATA-to-SATA adaptor?

Does the drive show up in Disk Utility and/or System Profiler and just doesn't mount on the desktop, or is the drive not even recognized by either of those two utilities?

Does the drive show up in Disk Utility and/or System Profiler and just doesn't mount on the desktop, or is the drive not even recognized by either of those two utilities?

Please be sure to answer the questions asked, as they're asked for a reason, and not answering them will only get them asked again... all we know right now is you've got a SATA hard drive connected to an OWComputing SATA card that either, a) won't mount, or b) isn't recognized by the computer at all.

It is not showing up in my system profile, my SATA card shows up in the PCI section of the system profile though.

Back