NBC now on iTMS

JetwingX

iWork for Apple <3
New shows from NBC Universal (NBC, SciFi, and USA)

Shows Law & Order, the office, Surface, Monk, Battlestar Galactica, The Tonight show and Vintage shows from the 50's-80's.

2 down, CBS, Fox and the WB to go

Hey, great! New content! Ah, only for US citizens, okay. Still no video content in iTMS Switzerland. At all. No music videos, no TV shows, nothing. (Besides video-podcasts, that is.)

Im getting the serious feeling that Apple will kill off iTunes or bring a new program into the picture. They can't (well they could but it would seem silly) sell movies/etc. on a music store for long (not if they keep expanding). My guess is that iLife 06 will bring a new app for video (much like iTunes for music)?

Now how about some Adult Swim! That would rock!

i said they needed this over a year ago. the support for a video library is distinctly lacking in macos. i also noticed that when i was looking for the nbc video's, i was looking for video in the Music Store. seemed a bit wrong.

the video folder in itunes is a start, but more than 20 videos and it gets very awkward. that and long movies are a pain in itunes anyway.

fryke said:
Hey, great! New content! Ah, only for US citizens, okay. Still no video content in iTMS Switzerland. At all. No music videos, no TV shows, nothing. (Besides video-podcasts, that is.)

Damn...

I thought we (UK) had it bad with music videos, movie trailers (YAY! :confused: ) and those pixar animations.

Back