New iMac and Dual Screens

RGrphc2

...InSaNe...
I noticed that the new iMac has a DVI/VGA out on it.

Can I use the DVI/VGA plugs i got with my Powerbook and have a 2nd monitor connected to it?

The iMac has screen-spanning mode disabled in firmware by default.

Screen Spanning Doctor remedies that, however.

yea...never mind then, so when i get my iMac, i'll just put my PC in the closet, hopefully for good. :D

RGrphc2 said:
yea...never mind then, so when i get my iMac, i'll just put my PC in the closet, hopefully for good. :D

Believe it or not, but Microsoft Mac unit makes using the PC from your Mac easy (and is really good)! Microsoft Remote Desktop is one of those hidden things that Virtual PC look bad.

Note: Contrary to men's nature, read the directions. It will be well worth it using this program.

Satcomer said:
Believe it or not, but Microsoft Mac unit makes using the PC from your Mac easy (and is really good)! Microsoft Remote Desktop is one of those hidden things that Virtual PC look bad.

Note: Contrary to men's nature, read the directions. It will be well worth it using this program.

All i wanted to do was hook up my 15" LCD monitor to the iMac and have a dualscreen setup, or maybe with a KVM and get a bluetooth adaptor for my PC to use the Apple Bluetooth Keyboard/Mouse. But keep in mind this isn't till maybe April/May of next year, after tax returns. :)

How do they know that you void. You can act like you are dumb with computer. I alway void the warranty and got by..

Back