Registered
Apple Sweden made a mistake and posted some news
on their site.
http://www.macnytt.com reported this...

It said (translated)

Ipod: New accessories
Record voicemessages and store much more
than music

But if it is something only for the Dock-Pods remains to be seen...

/Jari

Attachments

• cp_promo_eight.gif
    cp_promo_eight.gif
    4 KB · Views: 52
it wasnt apple sweden. it was also the uk site.

but it appears theyve taken away those images right now. i guess by the end of the day theyll be available :) especially with the iTunes event cumin up later on durin the day :)

This looks awesome - who needs 1GB compact flash cards if you have a 40GB iPod!
And now I can talk to myself...

Just two weeks ago I was scouring the internet looking for a shareware app that would allow me to connect my iPod to my camera for download. The card reader adapter is a great compromise. The iPod may be the coolest thing ever made. What's funny is that when it first came out, I completely poopooed it. I was like, "Whatever". Man, was I wrong.

im definately picking up the compact flash card reader, as i just bought a digital rebel camera, and only have 256mb card, this will be perfect :)

also, now i dont have to buy a digital voice recorder for college lectures :)

and people were thinking im crazy for spending 400 bucks on an mp3 player :p

well, is the mic sensitive enough to pick up a professor's voice from across a lecture hall? Also, it appears to me that it works as a speaker...since it takes up the headphone jack...so if nothing else, it's a small profile speaker

yeah we'll find out about that, im hoping to hear some reviews soon of both products

but the memory card reader will be mine ;)

The Belkin microphone would be of no use trying to record more than a few feet away.

I read this somewhere but can't remember where... sorry!

Back