New iTunes Music stores are open!

elander

Registered
A bunch of new countries have been added, see attached image:

Attachments

• musicstore.jpg
    musicstore.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 42
Well Switzerland is finally in the pile.

Wonder why Apple did not promote iTune (with video) and the new countries a little more...?

aicul said:
Well Switzerland is finally in the pile.

Wonder why Apple did not promote iTune (with video) and the new countries a little more...?

Yeah, when it launched in the UK there were posters everywhere, but i haven't seen any in switzerland at all.

It's funny how switzerland finally appears on the map and at least the price is quite like the rest of europe. Still wonder why it's cheaper in the US ?

I also love the account creation with instructions in English and the Terms and Conditions in German :-(

they've hidden the video feature, there's nothin g anywhere saying "Video!" i had to drop a qtmov in to see if it would work...

ora said:
Yeah, when it launched in the UK there were posters everywhere, but i haven't seen any in switzerland at all.

But have you seen the UBS(*) publicity for their "young adult bank accounts"? It really focuses on the iPod (shown in a prominant manner) and there is a label stating "privileged partner".

Is this the new Apple approach to iPod/iTunes marketing?

(*) UBS is a major bank in switzerland, actually maybe world-wide.

Not maybe. Worldwide. ;) - And: YAY! No more excuses. I finally can buy music online.

while the german itunes music store has been open for a long time, it has been completely useless for users without a credit card (like me). come on apple, give us pay pal like it is possible in america...

there is an australian itunes coming, it was announced about a month ago, and the .au website has been registered to apple.

i know because im waiting for it just like you and got mad! cant buy music for my ipod which sucks if i only want one or two songs ya know?

edit: crap.. just read that article. $20 says its mushroom records that didnt agree to it, they are always *&***** stupid like that.

Back