New Music Tuesday on Wednesday?

clamshellibooks

Registered
I'm sick today so i didnt go to work, and as i was checking through the iTunes Music Store to see what new music they had, i was surprised to find...no new music! Which is wierd because don't they usually update really early?
I was wondering why Apple would do this when it hit me. Tomorrow is supposed to be a big surprise, possibly something iTunes/iPod relate. Maybe the Music Store was not updated because they might want to save it for tomorrow so that if they do update iTunes it will be even more updated instead of having yesterday's music on it. Give it a bigger bang. What does everyone think?

Also, bear in mind that tomorrow is my birthday, and the fact that Apple is having a special announcement is not just coincidence. ;)

Behold, the "cacaPod."

Happy birthday :)

Waiting for Apple's announcement is made worse by the fact that it's already October 12 here :p

Was like that before the iPod nano, IIRC.

Yes. I remember that the morning of the iPod nano / iTunes 5 press conference (also a Wednesday) someone pointed out that Apple had missed their "New Music Tuesday" for the first time. I guess there are more iPod/iTunes announcements in store for tommorrow.

This really sucks.

According to the World Clock in Cupertino its October 12th, 12:29AM.

Where I am right now it's October 12th, 5:30PM.

And I thought I was the only one sitting here trying to work out how many hours SF is behind Melbourne. ;-) Since I'm on night-shift tonight, keeping an eye on this announcement would be a nice way to kill time...

i have been waiting all day long (Oct 12) to see what will happen on oct 12! yeah time difference sucks on this.

expecting a g5 powerbook coming to me in tokyo!!

i have been waiting all day long (Oct 12) to see what will happen on oct 12! yeah time difference sucks on this.

expecting a g5 powerbook coming to me in tokyo!!

It's still the same, I finally went to bed trying to wait. I can just here my grandmother say, "A watched pot never boils." Guess I'll get back to work and be patient ....

CRAP!!

From MacObserver:
[12:49 PM] As it turns out, no live updating will be permitted during the event. We will have a wrap-up to post as soon as the event is over. Stay tuned, and we'll keep you posted here as to when that will be.

I just downloaded the new iTune 6.0, but the free download says .99 cents when you select it. Maybe it will be corrected soon ...

Back