Odd behavior of dashboard widgets

eric halfabee

You talking to me!
Gday

Don't know what I did but my widgets are misbehaving. Parts of the widgets are not displaying properly and are misaligned (see attached image) especially on the 'done' button when changing the options and very noticeable on the clock widget with the clock hands moving or disappearing altogether.

I've gone through all the procedures I can think of, trashing pref files, repairing permissions etc, even reinstalling OSX 10.4.10.

This is not a major problem just an annoying one as I don't use dashboard very often. Much appreciated if anyone can shed some light on this.

Running OSX 10.4.10, G5 iMac 20" 2GHz, 1 GB RAM, 320GB HDD.

Cheers in advance

eric

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
Also, have you installed the Safari 3 beta? It installs a new version of WebKit, which is used for (some) widgets... some widgets may be slightly incompatible with the new WebKit.

Cheers guys or the response.

Have tried Apple-R, no joy there. I do have Safari 3 Beta, but this prob seems to have happened over the last few days - I've had Safari 3 beta since it came out.

Cheers

eric

Cheers guys or the response.

Have tried Apple-R, no joy there. I do have Safari 3 Beta, but this prob seems to have happened over the last few days - I've had Safari 3 beta since it came out.

Cheers

eric

Back