Office X Gm

Thanks for the "screenshot" :D
Exactly what I needed!

Nevermind... Product ID... not SN#
the search continues

I would really like to try the latest build. If anyone would be willing to allow me to download it I would appreciate them emailing me. Thanks.

If any one has an ftp and would like to share ?? Probably would help alot of people out --- I would host it if I had it and an ftp (doesn't seem to be accepting incoming traffic now that I up dated to Win XP :-( )

Can some one out there post it ??

acidtuch10

beta build 1218 has the same about box in word. the words 'unpublished work' appears on the get info window in the finder.

Can you do a get info on Entourage,and post a screenshot of the get info Window?

That will tell us the build/version number

Steve I was asking if you could take a screenshot of the get info window for Word or Entourage, so we all can confirm it is the GM and not a beta.

If you just get info in the finder it will do the same thing.
My version shows build 1218, unpublished work.

I downloaded mine on Monday, and the build I have is 1224. I haven't used anything besides Entourage though, because the first time I launched Word, I opened a document, and went to antoher application, when I switched back to Word, it crashed. If you don't believe me, here is the picture about the build.

Attachments

• picture 3.jpg
    picture 3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 90
I think we have another case here of "which build is gonna be teh gm" lol ;)

How often does M$ have build popped out ?
Is there a scheduled release day for it ?

Here...

The GM is 1302. Been running it for a couple of days and no bugs yet.
:cool:

Attachments

• office_low.gif
    office_low.gif
    33.8 KB · Views: 136
Let try and set a carracho server, so I can let you guys D/L. But its no for sure, because I haven't been able to figure out how to make it work pass the firewall in my router. BTW if any of you know how to work around this I got a Linksys Wireless ap Router 4 hub.

Why don't you upload it to macavenger's server? I don't have the address offhand but he's got an FTP server running, all you have to do is get in touch with him.

Hope this helps. If the beta I'm using is any indication of what we're going to get I can't wait...

:)

The only thing I can get to work on Office X is entourage... everything else unexpectedly quits... anybody else have this problem?

Back