Official MacWorld 2008 Thread

So, it's real and pretty sweet lookin!!!! I'm just waiting for Steve to announce the price...

I wonder if the 64 GB SSD drive costs just as much as the 80 GB 1.5 in drive.

EDIT: The SSD drive costs like $1500!!!

Having only read about the addition and not seen Jobs' speech, I'm intrigued about how finding one's self with Maps works on the iPod Touch. I could understand this with a mobile phone (distance from known transmitters, etc.), but using wireless alone surprises me.

Having only read about the addition and not seen Jobs' speech, I'm intrigued about how finding one's self with Maps works on the iPod Touch. I could understand this with a mobile phone (distance from known transmitters, etc.), but using wireless alone surprises me.

yah, I wonder how that would work, the only thing I can think of, is by the IP address.

19.99 USD for the iPod touch's firmware upgrade. Those guys are most _definitely_ crazy. This is really p***ing me off right now. It basically means that I'll have to keep my touch jailbroken and can't use the official v1.1.3 update.

I wonder if it's possible to use the firmware update more than once, so you can like borrow a friends update program.

19.99 USD for the iPod touch's firmware upgrade. Those guys are most _definitely_ crazy. This is really p***ing me off right now. It basically means that I'll have to keep my touch jailbroken and can't use the official v1.1.3 update.

Well, $20 is better than releasing a "NEW" iPod Touch with the new firmware. ;)

Back