oh... my.... GOD... LONGEST LINE EVARRRR

Obviously you must be from London. (Heavy English accent.... talking to someone who is not properly in line... EXCUSE ME... BUT YOUH GONNA HAVE TO QUE UP!!"

Sorry mate, I was born and bred in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA. :) But having lived and worked in Asia the past few years, I've seen lines like you would not believe, even to rival and surpass the Apple Tokyo one.

That second movie seems to be the Bellevue store, although for all I know, there could be a Mall exactly like it somewhere in the US.

Are you freaking kidding me? If I waited through that whole line, I'd walk out of the store with 4 G5s and several iPods and iSights. No way in hell I'd endure that just for a look. What, was that about 8 city blocks?

The megaphone man shouting, "You're 1,000th from the top!" is classic. Hehe...

I wouldn't wait that long to see my first born :)

Unless he'/she came out with a 15"PB

bobw said:
I wouldn't wait that long to see my first born :)

Unless he'/she came out with a 15"PB

My firstborn would have to have a 15" PowerBook AND be jamming out to something on a 40GB iPod for me to wait in that line... :p

Total Konfuzion said:
That line was way too long...i'd never make it to the store, taking into account hunger/bathroom breaks and my A.D.D. heh
Don't forget old age, the sun going supernova, the eventual implosion of the universe, etc... :)

Wow, nearly beats the queue for the my local butchers today (Turkey collections!) Oh man, imagine if you got in the wrong line and ended up (after 8 hrs) in the new Dell store !!!! ;o)

No Dell store would ever produce a line nearly equalling a quarter of that in a million years. :)

Warning: Bad stereotype of Asian accent coming up>>>

HORY CRAP!! THAT'S A RONG RINE!!!

--------

Sorry to all those I've offended. I could not resist.

Imagine if they were giving a Hello Kitty away wih every Apple purchase? The line would reach close to Osaka and the store would be sold out. But I'd be willing to bet that most of those people were happy once they made it in. Japan is a big supporter of Apple products.

One problem, the camera person was so focused on showing the length of the line, he failed to slow down for the really cute/hot Japanese women. Am I offensive, yes. Am I regretting the fact that I no longer work in Japan, you betcha (okay, only a little bit).

On a serious note though, I did live in the south of Japan for 9 months (Fukuoka) and the only time I ran into a really long line there was every time I needed a "quick" trip to the bank/post office/govn't office in order to make an express train, and ended up being 10 seconds late. Damn you punctual train service. Damn you to hell.

I only visited Tokyo once and was there on a weekend so I never experienced the true craziness that can be the Tokyo subway system. I was never paddled into a car if you will. Up too late.

What did you do in Japan, if you don't mind my asking? Would love to have a job there. Working out of Singapore now, and have been to most of Asia, but think Japan would be a trip working there for a few years (followed by Shanghai, BKK and HK).

Back