Omni Group's free software

I've been a licensed user of OmniWeb (although I rarely use the browser other than for testing) since... well, since forever. I got the update notification when I launched it this morning, and saw it was free now!

Reminded me of the times when they used to try and sell Netscape Navigator... :p

The best thing about this news is certainly that OmniDiskSweeper is free now. It's forever been the best tool around for finding big files you didn't know you even had lying around, and now you can delete them directly from within that app. (That was the main paid feature before.)

The best thing about this news is certainly that OmniDiskSweeper is free now. It's forever been the best tool around for finding big files you didn't know you even had lying around, and now you can delete them directly from within that app. (That was the main paid feature before.)
I got WhatSize as part of a bundle and have been very happy with my (relatively little) usage of it so far. Out of interest, how do you feel WhatSize and OmniDiskSweeper compare?

Seconded, great little app i could never justify paying for.

Back