Once a year chance to change your macosx.com username

Status
Not open for further replies.

edX

mac shaman
simply tell me what you want to change it to in this thread. i'll try to change it as soon after i see it as possible. keep in mind that some names you want might already be taken. not everybody posts regularly. if by chance, somebody registers your new name after you request it, i will take it away from them and give it to you. keep in mind that your old name will become open for new users to register with.

this offer is good for the next couple of weeks at least. we'll see how busy i get as it gets closer to christmas before i decide to extend it.

(hint, hint - i would love to see applewhore request a name change :D )

done, but only because i know that tree is herve. now he's a pasta. but we're not changing the name of the B&G. however, a nice dish of tagliatelle with pesto sauce sounds like a good daily special. :D

Please don't change name and avatar at the same time, otherwise we cannot recognize who's who.

no, i cannot (and would not) merge accounts. that isn't what this is about.

hey bob - you could be bobX and we could be like brothers or something. :D :p

Hey can i have MacMan please to match my Avatar
I know someone has already got htat name but they have only posted once and that was in 2001 i think and i have never seen them here :)

done. the original macman has not visited us since 2001. i doubt they remember who they were by now.

to all, remember that you will need to login with your new names in the future so if you try to come back and can't get in, try the name you requested before sending in a report.

Why you're at it could you give UNIX X11 1,000 of my posts? I don't want them anymore. :D

No...really.

sorry mr. k. there is already an active user by that name.

unix - for very various reasons, not the least important of which is not encouraging post whoring. worry more about the quality of your posts and less about having them counted. you're definitly running your current post count up with no real quality in this thread. next time stick to the subject instead of creating your own. :rolleyes:

Trip said:
Why you're at it could you give UNIX X11 1,000 of my posts? I don't want them anymore. :D

No...really.
Heh, I'll take them. :D Like I need more... :rolleyes:

BTW, thanks for the quick response. I feel a capitalized screen name gives a more professional feel, and I've been hankering for that for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back