OS X 10.2 announced!

Leonis

Registered
Happy April Fool :D

....to almost everyone on the planet ;)

Sorry to those who thought it's true. My apology :)

It's not April Fool's day, silly. I didn't get fooled anyway, though. I knew some *coughchumpcough* would do this either today or tomorrow. ;)

The only time zone that counts it the one that contains Apple's headquarters. And since there (and here) it's only 4:40 PM on Sunday, it means you're wrong. :D

Originally posted by Leonis
Hey but some area on the planet are already on April 1st ;)

You how ever are not. Thus making you loose your bid for a good April fools day gag.

Insert another coin.

NO! Must! Be! Serious!

What, you think that Macintosh and OS X are all about fun and games? No! This is a serious computer! It is not fun at all! Work to do! Unix! Technology and Industry! Office Space!

Uh. Or not, as the case may be. I agree that this may have been better sprung tomorrow -- but I think that the people who are taking it too seriously are the ones who were most fooled by it.

Seriously, I knew right off the bat it was a joke, because I go to Apple sites at every chance I can get, and I have Apple's home page as my home page, so I would've known it before anyone posted here. :p (You guys all know how I almost always post about new OS X native software first.)

Hehe I'm only being super-serious because it's not April Fool's Day. :D

nkuvu's post reminded me of an old Apple ad called "Serious Business Computer". Basically there was this guy working in his office on a Mac, and the VP of Finance of his company walked in and wanted a PC so he could print something off of his floppy disk. So the guy said that the VP could use his Mac, and the VP's like "Uhh... no. I need a peecee." And the guy said, "Yeah, you can run that on here." Then the VP remarked, "Huh. I didn't think this was a serious business computer," as the excel file popped up. And the guy takes a Mr. Potatohead off the top of his Mac's monitor and says, "There, does that help?" :D

OK that was just rambling.

Hey, wasn't some Apple product released on April Fools day? Or announced? Does anybody remember what it was?... or am I just going nuts?

You got me but I would have been even more pissed off if you said chimera .2 was out because I'm really looking forward to that and it is soon.

When it's ready my left foot.... :)

Back