OS X Swingers Club...

Hey ladies. I turn 16 in 2 days, I live with my parents and I look like THIS(I now have longer hair).

Oh if you want to know what I'm like, I've won a city wide Simpsons trivia contest. Imagine somebody who would win a city wide simpsons trivia contest and you've probably got me on your mind.

(This programme is brought to you by snacky smores, the creamy fun of smores in a delightful cookie crunch.
)

;)

You guys do realize only guys would be posting here as there doesn't seem to be that many women around, and those who are - what are the chances they are single? And from them, what are the chances of them even concidering dating some strange guy from a weird forum? :p

Cody, why is it that I bust out laughing every time I see that picture? Must be a reaction to whatever you where laughing at. LOL :D

Oh, and just in case! :D
I'm 26 from Burbank California and I normally don't look this pissed off unless provoked (in this case, a friend captured the only frame that i looked like that from a video we where messing with. :)

Ok I need sleep... fregging insomnia! :p

Cody, why is it that I bust out laughing every time I see that picture? Must be a reaction to whatever you where laughing at.

if Cody ever meets a girl using that pic i'll have to rethink all i think i know about females. :D

on the other hand, together Tormente and Cody have a sort of Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis kind of appeal. maybe there are a pair of opposite sisters out there just waiting to meet you. :p

sorry ladies, i'm taken. but i look like this with a beard - :cool:

:rolleyes:

funny thread people.

girls do post here - i know cause i've meet a few, and i've been chatting with them for a few months now.

no need for my pic. wouldn't want to make anyone look bad, after all. :p i have enough opportunities & adventures due to my rockstar existance.

carry on. :)

Just got my heart broken after a three year relationship... blah, blah, blah. But I will post my info, if for no other reason then to increase my number of posts!

I am a 22 year old male in Philly. 5'10 love to rollerblade, dance, and I drink every so often. But I am not a mess when I am tips.

Also... Sorry to rock the boat, but girls really aren’t my thing. I like to go out dancing with them, but that is where it ends.

If anyone else belongs to the other 1% of the population and wants to chat then all is cool. Am I expecting a response? Not at all. Just killing time until my roomie wakes up so we can go find something to do.

Matthew

Attachments

• my smile.jpg
    my smile.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 53
Remember, this is the internet, just because it's a guy posting, doesn't mean he's looking for a girl to date :)

Originally posted by MacLuv
Putting all the love back into MacLuv, I thought we should have a dating service... [/B]
Oh...

For a second there I thought this would be some sort of party where we'd swapped Mac's.

I guess "swinging" does not have quite the same meaning as it once did...

Originally posted by TommyWillB
Oh...

For a second there I thought this would be some sort of party where we'd swapped Mac's.

I guess "swinging" does not have quite the same meaning as it once did...

LOL
Yeah I was thinking of something a bit different with the title... Singles Club mighta been more like it? :p

Originally posted by Inline_guy
...If anyone else belongs to the other 1% of the population ...
1%... Wow! I thought there were a lot more of us than that!?!

Maybe that's the difference between Phili and SF?

Time to kick up the "recruiting drive" to increase "market share". I hear you can win a toaster. ;)

*looks at all of you*

*looks at Ed*

This IS some sort of a joke, right?

I'd slit my wrists with a dull cheese slicer right now than get involved in another relationship right now.

Again, you left something off you poll choices: it can be purchased at "Sex Toys R Us", arrives in a plain brown wrapper and has a small chance of breaking your heart (and if it DOES you have more serious problems then even I do atm.)

Me, bitter?:rolleyes:

Two, please.

(I also note that while my response was typically smarta$$ed, I WAS the only female to comment. Any other woman around here?)

I know what you mean mystique,
Let's just say I've been on Dating Hiatus for about a year now... :p

Well, does going out with my best friend (of opposite sex) count? ;)

Originally posted by Tormente
I know what you mean mystique,
Let's just say I've been on Dating Hiatus for about a year now... :p

Well, does going out with my best friend (of opposite sex) count? ;)

I'd say it counts as a DATE, just not as romance which in MNSHO is the best kind.

I'd take my daughters hamster to the theatre and it could be a DATE but we won't be exchanging any tongue.:D

Originally posted by xaqintosh
how many ladies are there though? not many...

(doesn't matter for me, only 13 )

I'm female, but the "lady" part the jury is still out on.

I have no idea. I had a lady by the name of Chris here help me with some Classic problems...wait...I know a LOT of male Chris's I don't know why I assumed it was a she.

I better shut up and let someone which some lifetime experience here answer your quesion.

Back