OS X Swingers Club...

Women are funny things. They have this amazing ability to bare children. I think it has something to do with the womb. Whatever you do, if you're a man, don't believe that women want to be rich. They just want unlimited access to shopping malls and credit cards. You don't have to be rich to provide a woman with this luxury.

If a woman is unmarried and over forty and hasn't had a kid yet, you'd better watch out. I'd stay away from these babes if you're a young stud. If you're desperate for some funky sex followed by conversations about how life doesn't turn out how you expect it to, then go for this option.

If you meet a girl that tells you she's more into her career, she's just using that as an excuse to tell you she doesn't want to date you seriously enough to consider having your children. Most women (99.9%), when they fall in love, want to have children. Any woman that tells you differently is either a tranny or isn't in love. This isn't psychological, it's biological. Just as a normal, healthy male wakes up with a woody every morning, a normal, healthy woman drops one egg per month--and she ain't makin' no omelettes. Women find men to mate with. Women may seem like they want to have sex or get to know you, but deep down inside, really far in that "secret" place, they're really thinking "What would my kid look like with his nose on my face?"

Men, don't sell yourselves short. Women look for one thing in a man--and that's your ability to be as stupid and helpless as possible on the inside, while looking as presentable as possible at social functions. That's about it. Don't believe the "sensitive man" crap. A woman that dates a woman is a lesbian. A woman that dates an emotional man is a lesbian-to-be. Domination. That's the ticket.

An inexperienced woman will play with your feelings until there's nothing left but goo. This is considered "practice". If you sense your woman getting a bit too fussy, kick her to the curb. You want a woman who's been around. One who knows the manipulation game. One who understands the "put out" formula, which may be based on Einstein's theory of relativity. How much shopping the woman is allowed is directly related to how much she puts out. Don't let women fool you into thinking this is not so. There is no woman on earth that does not like to shop, and learning how to trade shopping for sex is part of the training. (It all starts with the rose you leave on her pillow. One day, that rose turns into a ten-thousand dollar diamond ring if you're not careful.)

When it comes to "bargaining", don't let chicks string you along. Get straight to the point, and do it with the lights on whenever possible. And don't forget to mention that some of that shopping is for your benefit as well. That's why God invented Victoria's Secret.

This whole "woman's lib" thing is overrated. I'm telling you the truth, women want an agressive man that they can buy shirts for. By "agressive" I mean someone who can get dinner reservations on the spot. Remember to always be a man, because after a few years of a relationship, the woman will always see her man as a giant baby. This can work to your advantage, until she actually has a real baby. Then all that lovey duvey crap is thrown out the window and put to good use on Junior. So don't get used to it.

The marriage thing. Don't be fooled. Chicks love marriage. Even if they say they're not into it. If they say they're not into it, they're not into it with you. Kick those ones to the curb. Plenty of fish in the sea. Especially at the library or produce section in the supermarket. But back to marriage. Chicks dig it. Be careful of the one's that can't stop talking about it though, especially on the third or forth date. Kick those to the curb. You want the chick that plays it cool. Doesn't really think about it. Then you hit her with the question. BAM! Bring a baseball bat in case you can't afford a ring. Hopefully for you, she'll say "No fuckin' way dude, I just want to have sex for the next five years." Trust me, this is the best solution in some cases. Often when a man is getting too much sex his mind will do funny things, like say "I love you will you marry me Tina" during an orgasm. Of course, the girl's name is Wendy. But she won't care. The morning after check your wallet to see if your credit cards are missing.

Happy Holidays

:)

©JC Smythe, posted here with my permission.

Back