OSX has killed my inner child

I´ve bought an iBook with OSX 4 months ago.. i work in web programming, application programming and in network security and telecommunications... Before i get my mac, i used to work with macos and windows becouse of my work.. since i get OSX, is the only os i work in, i love.. is simple, is frendly, is fast and is full of features... and has unix(i really need unix on my work).. i dont really see how you wont like osx... since system 7, is the best OS in the market..

Amen flacochala!
People: OS X is good; if something is wrong, come and ask about it, but no trolling ;) :)

I can't claim to have the tech knowledge a lot of the guys have here,but my transition to X from 8 was a smooth as a still pond in the morning.Granted I'm only a "user"but if my little experience is any indication of the reliability of the overall system well what's the point of looking back now?If I'm not mistaken I thought I heard Steve say this will be the OS for at least the next 15 years.So habilis you might as well stock up on sedatives or join the XP forums!I mean right now cause there isn't any sense in giving yourself an ulcer!

Back