Panther shipping?

the order status page is working now...I was having that trouble last night, too. My Panther hasn't shipped yet, but I expect that it will ship sometime today so that it arrives on Friday.

-JARinteractive

I don't remember choosing any shipping, but Apple didn't charge any shipping, only tax. FedEx tracking shows Panther could be delivered Thursday, Friday at the latest. Not very far from here right now.

Just got my shipping notice via email:D

The best part is the shipping says Priority Overnite, and I didn't pay for any shipping:p

Check the screenshot. And please excuse the horrid look of windoze.;)

Attachments

• yeah.png
    yeah.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 20
It's shipping, got an invoice in the email, it'll hopefully be here tomorrow
But my fedex tracking nr doesn't show, I get tracking number nut found, so I guess I won't see it til next week since I'm going away on friday, bummer

Viktor

Originally posted by twister
none for me yet. still waiting... clearing off my drive though for a clean install

Update: Its shipped and it'll be here by 4:30 Friday!!!!!!!! They even upgraded my shipping to second day for free. :)

Can I get a WOOT WOOT?! Hehe... mine shipped last night out of Tennessee, coming to Texas, so I should have it by tomorrow!

Apple politely gave me FedEx shipping, even though I chose the cheapest shipping route. Can't wait to install it!

DOH, mine says it'll get to my house around 12:00 TODAY, but no one will be there. I hope they leave it for me.

Crap on a cracker! I ordered Fedex overnight and now it's showing two-day. Argh!!! Right now my Panther box is two states away. Grumble-mumble....

Just got an email that mine shipped this morning. I seleceted ground bcasue it was free and they shipped it standard overnite. Says it will be here tomorrow by 4:30PM. :)

Yep, I guess apple said that everyone gets it on the 24th no matter what they opted for in the shipping section.

Mine shipped.

And to think...I still have Christmas to look forward to. Maybe Santa Claus will gently lay an iPod under the tree for me.

:D

Back