Panther shipping?

bobw, I remembered when they launched Jaguar some people got it before the launch date that pre-ordered it.

Viktor

Could be, guess it depends on how fast the shipping companies are. Apple told me I would have it at my door before 8 PM on the 24th.

The UK store is stating in the store (advertised), to order now to receive it by Friday evening!

The order status part of the store is messed up though so can't see mine order details. :(

So... the Apple Retail store won't have it? I was hoping i would go to the grand opening and grab my copy.

I meant the online store by the way, not of those real life ones with real people in them! ;)

Do you have to BUY panther to get a free shirt? I want to order online, they told me I dont get a student discount in the store.

well, it's strange one day I look and it's 19.99 +tax +shipping and then another it's just 19.99 +tax and no shipping. (when I check my order status). I don't get it, I thought that it was 19.99 dollars H&S so that would mean no extra charge for shipping.

Viktor

Did you guys pay for shipping when you ordered it online?

I chose standard shipping... free. According to my order status, it was upgraded to 2-day shipping -- still free. I'm told that it'll arrive "on or before" the 24th.

I got a shipping notice from the UK Apple Store at about 12pm GMT yesterday (21st).

Maybe I'll have it when I get home today - though if it's anything like my last order it'll sit in a shipping depo in Luxembourg for a month (why Luxembourg I don't know!).

I've been trying to see the status of my order, but last night the Apple Store was inaccessible (it'd start loading, but never finish loading), and this morning it's unavailable...

We are busy updating the store for you and will be back within the hour.

Back