Pending item to be downloaded on iTunes (Macbook Air mid 2019)

Moonlight98

Registered
Hello everyone, hope you're all doing well.

So, I have an ''issue''.

It's not a serious issue, just an annoying one, so basically, if I click on the Music app on the Macbook Air, and then Account > See my Account, I can see all the information about my iTunes account but, at the very top of that page, it tells me I have an item that is waiting to be downloaded, and there's a button that says ''Download it now''.

The problem is: when I click to download, it does nothing. Absolutely nothing, it's been there for like 2-3 days now, before it said 3 items, now it's just 1, and I don't know what it is. I already downloaded all the music...

I can show you a print of it so you guys can understand it better, but the text isn't in English, it's in Portuguese because it's my first language, but I'll show you guys anyway so you can see what I mean:

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-31 at 15.52.14.jpeg

Things I've already tried: Sign out of iTunes and sign in again (didn't solve it); restart the Macbook (didn't solve it).

Don't know if it matters, but I DON'T have an Apple Music plan. I just buy the music I want to listen.

Has anyone experienced this issue? Is there anything I can do to solve it?

Thanks in advance, wish you guys all the best.

Scroll down to the bottom of that Account window. The next to last item, above the Done/Hecho should be a "Reset all warnings for buying and downloading" ("Restablecer todas las advertencias de compra y descarga" seems a bit off for a translation, but if yours says that, try it, and see what happens.
But, if you have all your music already downloading, you can also choose to ignore that notice :cool:
If that number of items has changed over the last few days, maybe it just takes time for the system to update.
Some things that you might expect to be instantáneo -- are just plain slow.

Back