Perfect Keylogger for Mac v. 1.51

bfly78

Registered
I purchased Perfect Keylogger for Mac v. 1.51 a couple days ago to monitor my 14 year old sons internet use and email and myspace accounts. In doing so I found out he had some email account I was unaware of and now I am interested in getting passwords to these accounts to make sure he isn't doing anything he shouldn't be doing. I don't want him to know yet that I know about these accounts. The key logger doesn't record passwords behind asterisks because of "built-in security setting". Is there a way around this?

(sarcasm) I guess it's really a war to provide your child with a good, trustworthy upbringing without the little buggers noticing how you're screwing with them behind their backs. (/sarcasm)

(I just noticed that the thread was unburied by a spammer. Sorry for answering the thread first before removing the spam and spammer.)

Your best would not to be using any software your child could find. If you want to monitor his web movements is to sign up for OpenDNS.com account and use their superior DNS service. It will make your surfing the web even faster because they use modern DNS that your ISP most likely does not. They even have a video showing you the benefit of controlling your own DNS.

Im sure there is a way to for Keylogger to access password. Im sure if you call keylogger customer service maybe they will be able to help you out.

Back