Petie gets his first mac

not sure of the name of the song, but we might want to get Petie a brushed metal razor, unless he is trying to grow a mustache;)

hehe, he reminds me of like 5 of my friends

EDIT: watched the whole thing. wow

that's the first video I've seen that captures the feeling you get when you first get a mac. :D so great.

j79, thanks for posting this url...

i haven't smiled so much for a long time (at least not since i got my last new MAC, baby!)

seriously, as voice said, this is the feeling i get with every new apple computer.

it's wonderful to live "in the light"

Haha that was so good. brings back the memories that ran through my body when I got my first eMac. My first mac for that matter. Oh the beauty in it all. After watching that though, I think I'll get a Digital Video Camera and make home movies on iMovie also. That was so well made.

Climax song? Do you mean Requiem For A Dream soundtrack? That music is in Clint Mansell & Kronos Quartet's soundtrack for Requiem For A Dream.

Thanks, G...

Wow, that kid sure is excitable. But I guess it's understandable, since he's getting his first MACINTOSH, baby!!! Too bad he had so many exposure problems... other than that, it was very well done (for such a home movie).

:p I liked it. Very comical.

That always happens to me when I'm waiting for something... Time can't pass more slowly :D

That is the excitement we all feel when we get a new mac. Great video, another excited kid!!!

Very inspiring. :)
The question now is when is Apple going to turn it into a commercial? :D

To pass the time while waiting for a new computer, don't sit on your ass and wait for it! Go out in the wide, wide world (and by using 3 words that, abbreviated, form WWW, I don't mean go online) and find something to do. Believe me, that fateful package will arrive sooner than you might hope if you don't just wait there.

Does Petie have a screen name on this site?

Back