Picture of your setup

Well unfortunately all I have to take shots quickly is my Canon ZR10. Stills at least inside here come out REALLY grainy. I guess not enough light. I like living in a cave anyway. But here it is, FWIW.

Attachments

• setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,045
My current main workplace, including my TiBook 550, my Quicksilver 867, my Compaq Celeron 1300 (running RedHat Linux 7.2 at the moment...no Windows for me), my Epson Perfections 1250 scanner and 1290 printer, and the Wacom A4 table normally resting on my knees when I use it...

Attachments

• workplace.jpg
    workplace.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 963
I guess I went a bit overboard, but I used my Cannon PowerShot G1's Panorama feature to make a full 360° view of my computer room.

Here it is both as a JPEG and as a QuickTime VR.

(The cannon sofware that came with the G1 stiches pictures and outputs the QT VR's... unfortuantely the software is Classic only.)

Please don't tell me the place is a mess. I already know that.

You can't really see all of this, but I've got my PeeCee and my Mac (G4 867) to the right of my desk. On the desk are my PC monitor and my Apple 17 flat panel. I have the PC monitor hooked up to a sqitch so that I can use it as a 2nd monitor on my Mac. (I have th TwinView video card.)

Other stuff siting to the left of my comupter is a VCR (I'm working to convert some old home movies to QuickTime) and my audio receiver that I use for my Mac's audio output. (Great for iTunes.)

Burried in various places are a few firewire drives, my DSL modem and hub... Oh yeah, and a USB floppy I don't use much since I got my new digital camera. (The old one was a Sony Mavica that used floppies.)

A bit outdated but this WAS my studio:
http://homepage.mac.com/tormente/studio/

I have changed office within the same building/company (my own studio/company within my friend's company), and now my studio is half there (office) and half at home (mostly my Mac).

I'm patiently waiting for a desk to be delivered but it's taking oh so *much* longer than I thought... but hey it's free so I can't say anything! :D

Originally posted by spookyfusion
...tommy i love your colors in the house!...
Thanks, but the rooms you are looking at are just plain old beige and gray.

If you want to see color, you should see the outside of the house which is a funny plum color. The fact that the neighbor hates it makes me really love it. ;)

My studio half way home...
I am _STILL_ waiting for a desk to be delivered, and for me to finish vacating my other computer that is currently my office workstation - and getting another computer setup as my workstation there. :p

Ignore the dinky little monitor on the right, I'll be bringing the 19" from the office too. :)

Attachments

• p5080011.jpg
    p5080011.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 495
Back