Pictures from MWSF05

kjetil,

I appreciate the effort, but it would be nicer to check out if the pics were smaller. Since resizing them all is a lot of work, you could install gallery (free - but it needs a mysql db) and it would automatically give thumbnails, screen size and full res.

ksv- Looks like you had a good seat! :eek: (wish I was there)

Just one question, in your honest opinion, how clear was the presentation? I am wondering about that new QuickTime component and it's new clarity.

pds said:
kjetil,

I appreciate the effort, but it would be nicer to check out if the pics were smaller. Since resizing them all is a lot of work, you could install gallery (free - but it needs a mysql db) and it would automatically give thumbnails, screen size and full res.

Sorry I didn't resize them, but I suggest using Firefox for viewing those. Automatically scales big pictures to screen size.
But I promise to install some gallery software next time ;)

Satcomer said:
ksv- Looks like you had a good seat! :eek: (wish I was there)

Just one question, in your honest opinion, how clear was the presentation? I am wondering about that new QuickTime component and it's new clarity.

Yea, I was in the still photo media area and got quite a few good pictures. Even said hello to Jobs and Phil Schiller :cool:

You're thinking about H.264? Looked pretty good to me, didn't notice any artifacts at all. Jobs used a HD projector, so the picture was crystal clear.

Why should we have to use a different browser just because you're lazy? I scaled all my pictures down to 800x600 or 600x800 (they were 2048x1536) and wrote every letter of the HTML by hand for my gallery. :p

Arden said:
Why should we have to use a different browser just because you're lazy? I scaled all my pictures down to 800x600 or 600x800 (they were 2048x1536) and wrote every letter of the HTML by hand for my gallery. :p

Actually, I think you answered your own question by stating I'm lazy. Additionally, I have better things to do when on vacation like eating huge dinners in expensive restaurants :D

But for those lazy viewers, I've posted some pictures in my own blog at http://www.xn--2faa.no .

Arden said:
Arden, your pictures are too small on my 22" Cinema Dispaly.

Why should I zoom in because you're too lazy to make them big enough for my monitor?

Just kiddin'

:D

Back