Podcasts not working

RGrphc2

...InSaNe...
I'm trying to download a podcast to check it out, Inside Mac Radio. I have never actually downloaded a podcast before, but when i try to listen to the podcast, iTunes states that i'm not authorized to listen to this file.

What the heck is going on?? This is also happening on my PC and my Mac as well.

I've noticed problems as well. I got loads of errors when I tried to subscribe to a PodCast. I figured it was due to the fact that a lot of people would be trying out the new Podcast features all at the same time, so I persevered and eventually it worked.

I don't think they're available just quite yet. A lot of the podcasts I've tried have "null" as the artist, or "Not available" for the time, etc... it seems to me that Apple's still doing a little behind-the-scenes work on the iTunes-podcast thing and it may not be fully functional until, say, tomorrow or something...

HURRY UP, APPLE! I WANNA TRY THIS NEW **** OUT! ;)

Once again, more material for my signature...

I've tried the BBC UK podcast which was a disappointment, it was just a robot voice (as in, text input, read out, like the facility provided with the Mac). I tried some tech podcasts and if my memory serves me correctly, I recall that one or two of them had a "not available" for the time, and still worked.

Podcast has been a somewhat weird experience. It's not bad - it's just not for me.

I found some great podcasts, but then again I've got interests in lots of different areas. I think podcasts will improve in the future as more people become aware of their existence.

Personally, I want podcasts about aid work, UN Peace Keeping. If anyone knows of a podcast for that, or a source from which I can create my own, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Back